Address is: Blenheim Palace OX20 1UK
The Palace is located eight miles north-west of Oxford, on the A44 Evesham Road and is signposted from junction nine of the M40.
Nearby train stations include Oxford, Oxford Parkway and Hanborough. The journey by train from Central London is approximately one and a half hours. Please note, train bookings are recommended in advance.
- Oxford Parkway Station is a 10-minute taxi journey from Blenheim Palace (taxi details below). Trains depart every half an hour from London Marylebone.
- Oxford Station is a 20-minute taxi journey from Blenheim Palace. Trains depart regularly from both London Marylebone and London Paddington.
- Hanborough Station is a 10- minute taxi journey from Blenheim Palace. Trains depart roughly every hour from London Paddington
Please note when getting home, the last trains back to London are as follows:
- 23:42 from Oxford Parkway Station
- 00:07 from Oxford Station
- 23:49 from Hanborough.
Please see below for a list of local taxi companies in Woodstock and the surrounding area that will provide pick up services from the train stations to the Palace. Please note, it is recommended to book taxis in advance.
Townhouse Executive Travel Ltd
Call Townhouse Executive Travel Ltd on 07766743081 to make your booking.
Call Blenheim Taxis now on 07773 000 444 to make your booking.