Date: Sunday 26th April 2020
Time: All Day
Distance: 26.2 miles
Have a London Marathon Ballot Place?
If you have received a London Marathon place through the ballot, we would love for you to join #TeamStarlight and help us brighten the lives of children and young people living with a serious illness.
Email or call Amie on 020 7262 2881 ext #242 for more details and to receive your Starlight fundraising pack!
There is no registration fee or minimum fundraising target for runners who have their own ballot place. All we ask is that you set up an online fundraising page and raise as much as you can and we will be there to provide you with support every step of the way.
Why join the #TeamStarlight?
- You’ll get one-to-one fundraising support from the moment you join us
- We will send you a fundraising pack that includes handy fundraising idea’s, sponsor forms and any fundraising materials to get you started.
- Receive a FREE Starlight running vest or jersey
- We’ll be there to support you on the day of the event with our super loud cheer points, joined by our wonderful Cheer Point Champions, who are there to make sure you are spurred on throughout the day
- You will even be looked after at our post-race party, celebrating the amazing challenge you have just completed!
Thank you so much to you and your team for making the day extra special for me. You have no idea how much difference it makes when you’re running to have that support and encouragement. The massage and food at the end were also really appreciated and helped me be able to walk the next day!
A huge congratulations to our 2019 London Marathon Team Starlight runners, who took on the 26.2 miles and raised an incredible £85,075.59 to help us brighten the lives of seriously ill children. The 43 strong team joined us from all over the UK and across the world- including US, France and Romania! The team included Ryan, who a mere 18 h...