Date: Sunday 28th April 2019
Time: All Day
Distance: 26.2 miles
Registrations for charity places have now closed for the iconic 2019 London Marathon race, but if you don’t want to miss out on the 2020 London Marathon, register your interest by emailing Fran at fundraising team to find out more.
Have a London Marathon Ballot place?
If you have received an official London Marathon 2019 place through the ballot, CONGRATULATIONS!! We would love for you to join #TeamStarlight and help us brighten the lives of children and teenagers suffering from a serious illness.
Email or call Fran on 020 7262 2881 ext #271 for more details and to receive your Starlight fundraising pack!
There is no registration fee or minimum fundraising target for runners who have their own ballot place. All we kindly ask is that you set up an online fundraising page and raise as much as you can and we will be there to support you every step of the way.
Why join the #TeamStarlight?
- You’ll get one-to-one fundraising and training support from the moment you join us
- We will send you a fundraising pack that includes handy fundraising idea’s, sponsor forms and a materials order form to get you started.
- Receive a FREE Starlight running vest or jersey
- We’ll be there to support you on the day of the event with our super loud cheer points
- Post-event support, to ensure we are still around to help and advise with any queries you have
Thank you so much to you and your team for making the day extra special for me. You have no idea how much difference it makes when you’re running to have that support and encouragement. The massage and food at the end were also really appreciated and helped me be able to walk the next day!
A massive thank you to Jason, one of our Starlight Superstars, who took on the incredible challenge of running 2018 miles in 2018. Jason first took on the challenge, starting 1st January 2017, of running everyday with the aim of reaching 2017 miles in the year. Having successfully completed this you’d think Jason would have enjoyed a well...