Sunday 28th April 2019
Distance: 26.2 miles
Join Team Starlight and run the iconic London Marathon to help us brighten the lives of children and teenagers suffering from a serious or terminal illness.
Have a London Marathon Ballot place?
If you have a London Marathon 2019 Ballot Place and you’d like to run for #TeamStarlight, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 020 7262 2881 to find out everything you need to know!
Apply for a Charity place
We have a limited number of places and would love for you to apply to join #teamstarlight. To apply, please fill in the form below or download the PDF version here.
If you have any questions about the application process or the marathon, please call us on 020 7262 2881 ext #272 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Why join the #TeamStarlight?
- You’ll get one-to-one fundraising and training support from the moment you join us
- We will send you a fundraising pack that includes handy fundraising idea’s, sponsor forms and a materials order form to get you started.
- Receive a FREE Starlight running vest or jersey
- We’ll be there to support you on the day of the event with our super loud cheer points
- Post-event support, to ensure we are still around to help and advise with any queries you have
Thank you so much to you and your team for making the day extra special for me. You have no idea how much difference it makes when you’re running to have that support and encouragement. The massage and food at the end were also really appreciated and helped me be able to walk the next day!
Applications for our 2019 London Marathon places will open the end of May. If you would like to be sent application form, please get in touch with our sports and challenges team at Running@Starlight.org.uk.
If you are successful in receiving one of our Golden Bond Places, a £75 registration will be required to secure your place and we kindly ask that you raise £2,500 as a minimum target.
For any questions or concerns, email or call Rachel on 020 7262 2881 ext #272 to find out more.