Sunday 2nd December 2018
Distance: 5K or 10K
Get in the festive spirit this year by taking part in the London Santa Run for Starlight Children’s Foundation and helping someone’s Christmas wish come true!
Taking place in Victoria Park on Sunday 2nd December at 11am, get ready to don your Santa outfit and run, jog or walk the 5k or 10k route at your own pace! All we ask is that each person raises a minimum of £100 each to help Starlight spread some festive cheer for seriously ill children and young people across the UK.
For more information on the Santa Run, you can download your race information pack here. To take part, please register at the link below.
Why join #TeamStarlight?
- You’ll get one-to-one fundraising and training support from the moment you join us
- We will send you a fundraising pack that includes handy fundraising idea’s, sponsor forms and a materials order form to get you started.
- Receive a FREE Starlight running vest or jersey
- We’ll be there to support you on the day of the event with our super loud cheer points#
- Post-event support, to ensure we are still around to help and advise with any queries you have