Sunday 4th August 2019
Distance: 100 miles
RideLondon is a 100 mile cycling challenge through the capital and up the challenging Surrey Hills before a spectacular finish on The Mall in central London. With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it’s a truly spectacular event for all involved.
If you’re up for the challenge, join Team Starlight and help us brighten the lives of children and teenagers suffering from a serious or terminal illness.
Why join #TeamStarlight?
- You’ll get one-to-one fundraising and training support from the moment you join us
- We will send you a fundraising pack that includes handy fundraising idea’s, sponsor forms and a materials order form to get you started.
- Receive a FREE Starlight cycling vest or jersey
- We’ll be there to support you on the day of the event with our super loud cheer points
- Post-event support, to ensure we are still around to help and advise with any queries you have