Date: Sunday 11th October 2020
Distance: 13.1 miles
This beautiful route will take you through four of London’s scenic Royal Parks and past some of the city’s most historic landmarks including Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament.
If you’re up for the challenge, join #TeamStarlight and help us brighten the lives of children and young people living with a serious illness.
Why join the team?
- One-to-one fundraising and training support
- Free Starlight running vest or jersey
- Support from two loud cheer points along the course to spur you on
- Post race refreshments in the Starlight tent in Charity Village
Sign me up
Registration Fee: £50
Minimum Sponsorship: £300
We are offering exclusive discounts for team sign-ups, so grab your friends, family or colleagues and get training!
- 10% off registration fees for teams of five
- 20% off registration fees for teams of ten
Simply fill in the form to sign up and if you have any questions please email Amie or call 020 7262 2881.
Have a Royal Parks Half Marathon Ballot place?
If you have receive an official Royal Parks Half Marathon place through the ballot, we would love for you to join #TeamStarlight and help us brighten the lives of children and young people living with a serious illness.
There is no registration fee or minimum fundraising target for runners who have their own ballot place. All we ask is that you set up an online fundraising page and raise as much as you can and we will be there to provide you with support every step of the way.