ARE YOU READY TO SKYDIVE FOR STARLIGHT?
You can get a FREE Skydiving experience for charity by grabbing a parachute and taking on a tandem Skydive to help raise money for Starlight – It’s the ultimate adrenaline rush that you’ll never forget.
The “Need to Know” Stuff…
- We recommend Skyline as your Skydive operator but you can choose any skydive provider you wish.
- You’ll parachute from at least 10,000ft and free fall down to 5,000ft, falling through the air at 120mph, in a tandem Skydive with an experienced parachute instructor.
- All training is provided and completed in one day, with no experience necessary.
- There are airfield locations all over the UK for you to choose from and you can pick the date that suits you best too!
Registration and Minimum Sponsorship
The cost of your Skydive and registration fee is covered by part of your sponsorship money. You can also opt to cover the entire cost of the jump yourself and then we only ask you to raise as much as you can!
- Registration Fee = £70
- Minimum Sponsorship = £395
- We kindly ask skydivers to raise this total by the date of your jump. Your sponsorship will help to cover the costs of your jump, but also raise funds to help Starlight Children’s Foundation!
- If you have anymore questions about Skydiving, please get in touch with the Starlight Fundraising Team who will be more than happy to help.
- Or simply visit http://www.skylineparachuting.co.uk and select Starlight Children’s Foundation as your charity when booking.
- Then simply let us know the date of your Skydive.
Why join the #TeamStarlight?
- You’ll get one-to-one fundraising and training support from the moment you join us
- We will send you a fundraising pack that includes handy fundraising idea’s, sponsor forms and a materials order form to get you started.
- Receive a FREE Starlight t-shirt
- Post-event support, to ensure we are still around to help and advise with any queries you have
And most importantly…
- You will be helping Starlight to brighten the lives of seriously ill children and their families across the UK. Our aim is to preserve childhood throughout serious illness, by helping children and their families to escape the routine and reality of treatment and to do this we grant wishes and offer services in hospitals and hospices that provide play, entertainment and distraction, reframing the experience to be more positive, so thank you for thinking of taking on this epic challenge for Starlight.