Saturday 26th September 2020
50km (with half option also available)
Take on the Chiltern Challenge for Team Starlight and see the best the Chilterns and the surrounding areas have to offer. You’ll walk, jog, or run 50k along three of the South’s most iconic trails the Ridgeway, Icknield Way and Chiltern Way starting and finishing in Henley-on-Thames. Venturing through nature reserves, under forests, along ancient footpaths and of course up some of the Chiltern’s famed hills – it is a route with a huge amount if variety and varied landscapes which will amaze you!
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Self Funding- pay the full event cost and raise however much you can.
- Full Challenge- £129
- Half Challenge- £79
Why join #TeamStarlight?
- You’ll get one-to-one fundraising and training support from the moment you join us
- We will send you a fundraising pack that includes handy fundraising idea’s, sponsor forms and a materials order form to get you started.
- Receive a FREE Starlight vest or jersey
- Post-event support, to ensure we are still around to help and advise with any queries you have
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality here.