Saturday 2nd – Sunday 3rd May 2020
106km Full Island Challenge (with half & quarter options also available)
Great challenges need great settings and you get exactly this in this Island’s stunning Coastal Path! Join 2,000 others of all ages on the first installment of the Ultra Challenge Series for an unforgettable experience. Use the Bank Holiday weekend to take part rewarding, fun challenge that will help us to brighten the lives of seriously ill children.
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Self Funding- pay the full event cost and raise however much you can.
- Full Challenge- £198
- Half Challenge- £129
- Quarter Challenge- £79
Why join #TeamStarlight?
- You’ll get one-to-one fundraising and training support from the moment you join us
- We will send you a fundraising pack that includes handy fundraising idea’s, sponsor forms and a materials order form to get you started.
- Receive a FREE Starlight vest or jersey
- Post-event support, to ensure we are still around to help and advise with any queries you have
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and how to sign up here.