Saturday 8th – Sunday 9th June 2019
106km Full Island Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available
Now is your chance to trek the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage Site since 2001. Setting off at Poole Harbour, through Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door it’s up and down all the way to the Weymouth halfway point. Then it is on to Portland Bill, pass nature reserves and the onto the unique Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch fame) – before a welcome finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport.
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Why join #TeamStarlight?
- You’ll get one-to-one fundraising and training support from the moment you join us
- We will send you a fundraising pack that includes handy fundraising idea’s, sponsor forms and a materials order form to get you started.
- Receive a FREE Starlight vest or jersey
- Post-event support, to ensure we are still around to help and advise with any queries you have
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality here.