Saturday 31st Aug – Sunday 1st Sept 2019
106km Full Island Challenge (with half & quarter options also available)
Take on some of England’s finest scenery and raise money to brighten the lives of seriously ill children in the process! The South Coast Challenge route takes you up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs Way with breathtaking views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Then on to Devil’s Dyke, a few more ups & downs all lie ahead before the historic Arundel comes into view.
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Why join #TeamStarlight?
- You’ll get one-to-one fundraising and training support from the moment you join us
- We will send you a fundraising pack that includes handy fundraising idea’s, sponsor forms and a materials order form to get you started.
- Receive a FREE Starlight vest or jersey
- Post-event support, to ensure we are still around to help and advise with any queries you have
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality here.