Saturday 25th- Sunday 26th July 2020
100km Full Challenge (with half & quarter options also available)
Take on this new Challenge for 2020 – across England’s South West Peninsular. It’s 100km from Minehead in Somerset on the south bank of the Bristol Channel, down to seaside Dawlish on the southern coast of Devon, with some ups & downs of Exmoor and the meandering Exe Valley in between. You’ll get full support all the way with marquee rest stops, free food & drink, and a huge welcome & celebration at the finish fine after an amazing journey. With half and ‘quarter’ distance options also – there’s a South West Challenge for all!
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Self Funding- pay the full event cost and raise however much you can.
- Full Challenge- £198
- Half Challenge- £129
- Quarter Challenge- £79
Why join #TeamStarlight?
- You’ll get one-to-one fundraising and training support from the moment you join us
- We will send you a fundraising pack that includes handy fundraising idea’s, sponsor forms and a materials order form to get you started.
- Receive a FREE Starlight vest or jersey
- Post-event support, to ensure we are still around to help and advise with any queries you have
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and how to sign up here.