Sunday 19th January 2020
Over 2,000 challengers will take on the 2020 London Winter Walk through the heart of the Capital, following the Thames, and passing many famous landmarks. A great way to set you up for an active New Year! The start / finish is The Oval Cricket Ground – with 2 Half Marathon distance options:
- ‘Eastern Walk’- 21km loop past Tower Bridge to Southwark Park
- ‘Western Walk’- 21km loop heading out to Putney Bridge
- Marathon Walk- combined Eastern and Western walk
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge – £50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £33 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Self Funding- pay the full event cost and raise however much you can.
- Full Challenge- £99
- Half Challenge- £65
Why join #TeamStarlight?
- You’ll get one-to-one fundraising and training support from the moment you join us
- We will send you a fundraising pack that includes handy fundraising idea’s, sponsor forms and a materials order form to get you started.
- Receive a FREE Starlight vest or jersey
- Post-event support, to ensure we are still around to help and advise with any queries you have
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and how to sign up here.