Streaming Content Disclaimer
The views and opinions expressed in each individual stream are those of the content creator and do not reflect the official policy or position of Starlight Children’s Foundation.
Who can set up a campaign?
Anyone aged 13 or over.
Do I have to play games?
You can stream anything – from a cooking lesson to an “ask me anything”– to fundraise for seriously ill children. Just set up your personal fundraising page and spread the word about your stream!
How do I stream?
There are several live streaming services to choose from, such as YouTube, Twitch, Facebook Live, and Instagram Live. Your use of any such service is subject to the service’s own terms, conditions, and policies. You can find helpful starter guides online for each of these services.
Please note that Starlight Children’s Foundation does not endorse any one streaming service.
What can I do during my stream?
We encourage you to be creative and have fun! Offering quirky incentives and prizes to your community is a great way to get them engaged.
That said, there are a few rules:
- No profane, sexually explicit, racist, derogatory, hateful, bigoted, or violent language or visuals
- No encouragement of risky, violent, or otherwise inappropriate conduct
- No streaming whilst intoxicated
- No illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- No advertising or other business-related content
- No endorsement of any religion or political cause
- No content that violates the rights of any other person, such as their publicity, privacy, or intellectual property rights
Please note that any streaming content deemed objectionable by Starlight Children’s Foundation will result in the removal of your account from the programme.
How can people donate?
Supporters can donate directly to Starlight using your personal fundraising page. You can also use Facebook or Instagram’s donate stickers or our Tiltify page for a fun, stream-friendly experience.
If you receive any donations via cheque, please post them to:
Starlight Children’s Foundation
Third Floor, 227 Shepherd’s Bush Road,
If you receive cash donations, we recommend that you transfer the money into your bank account and donate the equivalent amount through Tiltify.
How do I contact you with additional questions?
Please feel free to email us at any time at [email protected] for help and support!