Run the Royal Parks with Starlight
If you’re looking for a friendly, fast half-marathon that’s fantastic for sightseeing, then look no further. We have guaranteed places for the Royal Parks Half, and this flat course takes you through the very best that London has to offer.
You’ll run through St James’s Park, Green Park, Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, as well as passing the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Marble Arch and more. And with every step you’ll make life brighter for seriously ill children.
2020 Royal Parks Half Marathon
We’re so sorry to hear that the 2020 Royal Parks Half Marathon has been postponed to 11 April 2021. Please do get in touch if you are interested in running the April or the October race for Team Starlight!
We’re working with the organisers and we’ll be in touch with next steps as soon as we can. For those of you already signed up, your charity places will be deferred to the postponed race taking place on 11th April 2021.
Starlight’s passion, dedication, advice and positivity helped me through the lead up to and the day itself. I was amazed at just how much of a positive difference they make to the lives of children (and families) and the way they achieve this. I felt part of the team from day one with their continuous support and motivation. I can’t wait to run for Starlight again!
Why join #TeamStarlight?
• Forget any fundraising worries with our fundraising pack, advice and materials
• Get to the start line full of confidence with our expert training advice
• Feel and look great in our hi-tech Starlight running top
• Get treated like the hero you are with our post-event support
• Help seriously ill children discover how special childhood can still be