When: Sunday 11th September
Where: South Shields
Distance: 13.1 miles
Minimum sponsorship: £300
THE most iconic half marathon in the world, the Great North Run starts in Newcastle, takes you over the famous Tyne Bridge and finishes by the sea in South Shields. It’s a fantastic atmosphere, with a Red Arrows fly pass at the finish, and the action is broadcast live on the BBC. Join the atmosphere with 52,000 other runners by securing your place with Starlight now.
To join the team or for more information please call Alex on 020 7262 2881 ext #285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to hearing from you!
How will Starlight support you?
We will provide you with:
- Free Starlight running vest or t-shirt
- Professional training plan and nutritional information to prepare you for the big day
- Fundraising pack including sponsorship forms and fundraising tips
- Fundraising materials and Starlight literature
- You can visit Starlight’s running shop for all your training requirements
What happens on the day?
We like to show our support for all our runners on the day:
- Starlight team photo before the start and offer some last words of encouragement
- We, and your supporters, will cheer you around the course to give you a boost as you run past
- We invite you to join us for a well earned drink and some food in a pub near the finish line
How do I sign up?
If you would like to take part and run for Starlight please call Alex on 020 7262 2881 ext #258 or email email@example.com – we would love to have you on our running team!
If you run for Starlight, as your feet pound the ground both in training and on race day, you will be bringing fun and laughter to the lives of seriously ill children, helping Starlight to grant magical wishes and create exciting entertainment in hospitals and hospices throughout the UK.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the Starlight Running Team.