Have you ever dreamed of hiking the epic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu? Make that dream come true with us; join our first ever overseas trek and help brighten the lives of seriously ill children while doing so!
This amazing journey starts at an altitude of 3,300m where you will spend your first day acclimatising by taking a tour around the famous Inca sites surrounding Cusco.
Then we’re off as a team to conquer the one and only Inca Trail to Machu Picchu – the world’s most important archaeological find and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World! There are thousands of Inca Trails within Peru but there’s only one Inca Trail that leads through the majestic Sun Gate and then onto the fascinating ruins of Machu Picchu.
The trail encompasses 3 high mountain passes – the highest being 4,200m. The trek will be tough and will certainly test you, but witnessing the sight of Machu Picchu through the Sun Gate mirrored with breath-taking views across the Andes will make it all worthwile. Standing proudly together for Starlight!
The Dates: 9th – 18th November 2018
What’s included in the Fundraising Total?
- Donation to Starlight
- Return flights from London Airport to Cusco
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharges
- All accommodation and transfers
- Tents and other camping equipment (participants must bring their own sleeping bags)
- All meals and celebratory dinner (except dinner on day 7 and lunch on day 8)
- Porters to carry kit bag
- Cooks and professional English speaking local guides
- Global Adventure Challenges Leader
- Local English speaking medic for the Inca Trail
Option A – Minimum Sponsorship
Registration Fee £349 + Min Sponsorship £3400 + Airport Tax and Fuel Surcharge Contribution:£250
Option B – Self-funding
Registration Fee £349 + Self Funding £1700 + Airport Tax and Fuel Surcharge Contribution: £250
For further details, download our information pack or to go ahead and book yourself on to this once-in-a-lifetime journey, sign up here.
If you would like to chat to a member of the team, call 020 7262 2881 or email: Challenges@starlight.org.uk