It also uniquely provides seven festival experiences in one:
- Cars and music (MusicFest) are prominent everywhere. They can be found in the fields and racetracks across the beautiful Laverstock Farm site.
- I love meeting the stars at Starfest. Spot how many came to champion Starlight and the power of play. As well as Starlight’s play area in StarFest (where else would we be?), I love that my teenage kids can also indulge themselves.
- KidsFest where my two find everything they love - from leaping on giant inflatable bouncy castles and football pitches, to driving in supercars with the amazingly generous Sporting Bears team. They get to play, their way.
- In AdventureFest, you can challenge yourself to rock climbing, plunge pooling into freezing water and axe throwing, which I highly recommend.
- One of my personal passions at Starlight, is using play to protect a child’s mental health throughout their treatment. Our partners at SpaFest allow festival goers to protect their own wellbeing whilst enjoying the festival trappings too!
- At FoodFest, I get lost in the culinary delights of all the stands (a chocolate scotch egg being a Starlight firm favourite) and witness Andy Clarke’s amazing live stage cooking demos!
- Finally, I love stepping back to the good old days of cars (Magnum PI, Knight Rider and Back to the Future are my faves), as well as some dad music (The Boss obvs), fashion (what’s that?) and toys in RetroFest! It really is a deep treasure trove of delights for all the family!